Zabel just said he thinks we win out

One at a time I guess. I still like our chances against MSU this week, being at home and all. @Purdue concerns me.. Just another one of those games that should be a W, but on the road and all. It makes me nervous.

@Nebraska would be the big one, but they're down 7-3 at home to NW right now, so who knows?

Yeah, you can laugh....but, if we would have won last week, everyone on here would be saying the exact same thing. It's not that far fetched.

It's not completely unrealistic. Michigan State at home, Purdue isn't great and Nebraska has a QB who can't through (just like the team we beat today). They are all winnable games as we aren't playing anyone who is amazing.

I wouldn't bet on it but I wouldn't be too surprised if it happened. I also wouldn't be surprised if we dropped all three. I'm sure all three will be close because they almost always are. If they aren't I would think we have won because that's the only time we're involved in blowouts.

The only game that we SHOULD lose is Nebraska....but I think we can win out if things go our way and our defense can play like they did today.

Not that crazy of a statement, but you could just as easily say we could lose them all. I fully expect to be in every game and I hope we can pull them all out with a trip to Indy.

and Minnesota is a GOOD team. He wears black and gold lenzed glasses and drinks the kool aid that Phil Haddy prepares for him. The man is a legend and is loyalty could never be questioned but an analyst he is not

Yeah, I doubt it happens, but who knows.

Looks like NW is about to go up 14-3 on Nebraska.. Maybe a winnable game after all?

Of course it is. I don't see much evidence that they are that much, if any, better than Michigan.

It's really tough to get a read on what is going to happen week to week. Either way should be fun to see what happens.

Honestly it isn't that hard to believe. However until this team proves they can win on the road I think they win next week and lose the final 2 to finish 7-5.

and Minnesota is a GOOD team. He wears black and gold lenzed glasses and drinks the kool aid that Phil Haddy prepares for him. The man is a legend and is loyalty could never be questioned but an analyst he is not
I had never heard this soundoff program before...listened to it today for about a half an hour and then had to turn it off. I should try listening after a loss because after a win it was nauseatingly black-and-gold goggle wearing, kool-aid chugging homerism. The crack about Minnesota being better than people gave them credit for was pretty laughable.

I had never heard this soundoff program before...listened to it today for about a half an hour and then had to turn it off. I should try listening after a loss because after a win it was nauseatingly black-and-gold goggle wearing, kool-aid chugging homerism. The crack about Minnesota being better than people gave them credit for was pretty laughable.

Well, when you consider that they almost beat USC and MSU, they aren't as bad as people make them out to be either.

Next week the Hawks get a team whose QB isn't a runner and a running game that is struggling. I like our chances there. Purdue is really a hard team to figure and it's hard to tell which Nebraska is going to show up. We would have to be on top of our game to run the table, but I don't think it is ridiculous to think it could happen.

Well, when you consider that they almost beat USC and MSU, they aren't as bad as people make them out to be either.
However, then you consider they lost to New Mexico State and North Dakota State (both at home, btw), in addition to getting skulled by Michigan 58-0 and slapped around by Purdue 45-3 (before a couple meaningless TD's against the JV), maybe they are that bad after all.

Latest posts