Your favorite 09 Stanzi pass

SayHawkKid

Yes, Manzi threw some inexplicable passes last season. But picksixes aside, he threw a few beauties that would make a Joe Montana green with envy. Was there one that stood out to you?

I have about 5 that I can think of off the top of my head and I know there are quite a few I am forgetting.

I will start off with the TD pass to Moeaki in the corner of the endzone against Wisconsin. I believe he was moving up and to his right in the pocket when he threw that strike. Madison could only stare in awe.:eek:

#12 to #7.

No room for error....cold night...game/season on the line...everybody knew a passing play was coming...MSU had played us tough as nails all night.

Stanzi threw a fade to McNutt in the end zone that was beautiful at the Orange Bowl if I'm not mistaken. He also had a pretty sweet one to Sandeman in about the same spot.

I will start off with the TD pass to Moeaki in the corner of the endzone against Wisconsin. I believe he was moving up and to his right in the pocket when he threw that strike. Madison could only stare in awe.:eek:

I was going to post this when I saw the title of thread...that was my favorite because the degree of difficulty...his throws vs Indiana (that weren't picked) in the 4th Q were bucket throws...

The more I think of it, the audible to Sandeman in the Orange, fade in the corner, that was pretty darn tight too...

I was going to post this when I saw the title of thread...that was my favorite because the degree of difficulty...his throws vs Indiana (that weren't picked) in the 4th Q were bucket throws...

The more I think of it, the audible to Sandeman in the Orange, fade in the corner, that was pretty darn tight too...

You nailed this one, that was one of the prettiest throws I've EVER seen a Hawk QB make, perfectly placed so that all Colin had to do was extend his arms. Just a beautiful pass.

i gotta go with the game winner against MSU as well- The Back2Back TD passes vs Indiana were pretty dam cool too

The throw to Sandeman in the OB was one of the best passes I have ever seen, not exclusive to just a Stanziball.

I think this thread shows a couple things about Stanzi. If he can eliminate the picks and most importantly those pick 6's, he has the tools to be an absolute stud this year. If the OL can figure things out, this is going to be fun to watch.

Stanzi to Sandeman in the 1st quarter of the orange bowl, The Manzi drop it right in…..Sandeman just put his hands out

For best pass - which would imply degree of difficulty - it's either the pass to Moeaki at Wisconsin or the fade to Sandemann in the Orange Bowl.

For sheer drama, MSU hands down.

Latest posts