You will notice a 'Like' button now in posts

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
and once you click on the thread, you will see how many likes it has. Perhaps this can mean the end of replies that say "+1" (three, two, one...)

BRING BACK LE REP FUNCTION AND TEH ANONYMOUS COMMENTS PLEASE

whoa there jon. too much at one time and us proles will just go crazy! just think about how many mothers are having to go downstairs and tell their 30 year old sons to stop yelling. the whole town of marshalltown might just riot. think about it...

If there is a "like" button, there ought to be a "dislike" button.
It would be perfectly anonymous, and I believe it would cut down on the flaming and personal attacks made on people who post absolute nonsense.
No rep comments, just a "dislike" option.

I like the like but I woud like the like more if I could like like my own post like on the bookface thing where the like came from.

If there is a "like" button, there ought to be a "dislike" button.
It would be perfectly anonymous, and I believe it would cut down on the flaming and personal attacks made on people who post absolute nonsense.
No rep comments, just a "dislike" option.

Seriously, are you really this negative and critical in real life as you are on here?

Seriously, are you really this negative and critical in real life as you are on here?

If we had a dislike button, you could have used it on my previous post and kept the acerbic questions to yourself.
So, thanks for supporting my assertion.

If we had a dislike button, you could have used it on my previous post and kept the acerbic questions to yourself.
So, thanks for supporting my assertion.

LOL. 'Scorpio Likes this' on my post. In a way, if someone is ticked at someone else, you'll see the likes add up, and that is a form of Mob dislike. Right?