You Have to Love this Quote from Josh Oglesby

ForeverHawk

From Rob Howe's article:

“I feel that the state of Iowa has the talent to make Coach McCaffery’s vision a reality,â€￾ he said. “It is my hope that those players as well as the true Hawkeye basketball fans get back in Carver-Hawkeye Arena and make it a reality starting now.â€￾

Kudos!!!

From Rob Howe's article:

“I feel that the state of Iowa has the talent to make Coach McCaffery’s vision a reality,â€￾ he said. “It is my hope that those players as well as the true Hawkeye basketball fans get back in Carver-Hawkeye Arena and make it a reality starting now.â€￾

Kudos!!!
How awesome are those words coming from a guy who just committed to Iowa? That shows he is 100% here for the right reasons and I think he will bring guys with him! I can't wait to see what Fran can do!

How awesome are those words coming from a guy who just committed to Iowa? That shows he is 100% here for the right reasons and I think he will bring guys with him! I can't wait to see what Fran can do!

agreed. seems like a great kid. hopefully he can help in recruiting knowing the guys from the AAU circuit.

Paige is Kansas bound. Woodbury's value is dropping like a rock.

That's funny, I just talked to a high school basketball coach last week from one of the top big schools in the state of Iowa and he said Woodbury is the real deal and thinks he will be a Hawk. He said nothing about his stock dropping. And trust me, this guy is very close to M. Paige and according to him Marcus really likes McCaffery. Now, of course that does not mean Marcus will be going to Iowa, but it certainly doesn't mean he is a lock for KU!

If Woodbury's stock continues to rise he could end up being a Hawk, but
it may not be of the Iowa variety.

You can be a hero in your home state or you can be a role player for a basketball machine....

Seems like an easy choice to me but maybe I'm out of touch.

You can be a hero in your home state or you can be a role player for a basketball machine....

Seems like an easy choice to me but maybe I'm out of touch.

Play for a team that might make the NCCA tourney or play for a team that might make the final 4..

Taking the "he should go to my favorite team bias" out of the equation, for me no brainer, if you are good enough to play for the best you, that is where you go.

Play for a team that might make the NCCA tourney or play for a team that might make the final 4..

Taking the "he should go to my favorite team bias" out of the equation, for me no brainer, if you are good enough to play for the best you, that is where you go.

FYI... You better hope Hoiberg isn't sharing the "illustrious" history of isu basketball with potential recruits then.

Latest posts