you guys still following BB?

NCHawker

I've gathered that Iowa's BB team isn't very good this year. Wondering what its like following such a team. I'll hang up and listen.

Rubber necking if driving by.

After poor efforts and lack of want-to I’ll be backing the bus up.

Fran said his team played hard today.

No. He’s lying. Garza was the only one that competed every minute he played.

I've gathered that Iowa's BB team isn't very good this year. Wondering what its like following such a team. I'll hang up and listen.

Not following?
Sounds like someone isn't a REAL Hawkeye
(btw I bookmarked this for the next time you lecture people on their fandom)

Still following. I’m a fan which is why I’m so pissed. I live in Omaha. I have a few coworker Hawkeye fans. NONE of them are watching. I don’t blame them but I get FUCKING tired of being called not a fan by people here or on twitter because this shit is unacceptable to me.

Still following. I’m a fan which is why I’m so pissed. I live in Omaha. I have a few coworker Hawkeye fans. NONE of them are watching. I don’t blame them but I get FUCKING tired of being called not a fan by people here or on twitter because this shit is unacceptable to me.
That was very moving.

Unfortunately. Not sure why I subject myself to it sometimes, but I'm happy we made it to ten wins. I was scepticle that that would even happen. Honestly I'm not even sure how to feel at this point. Who would you guys like to see replace Fran that might actually be interested in the job?

Latest posts