You guys gunna cheer for ISU ?

I0WA

I think I am, I couldn't help last year cheering for them against Nebby and this would make Iowa's status quo look better if ISU isn't a traditional 4-8 team this year and actually makes a decent bowl game. Also I'm cheering for Nebby cause I do think we can beat them and to have them undefeated at the end of the season would be awesome plus I can't stand Wisky thinking that they run the B1G now but if Wisky wins then I won't be butt hurt at all.
I just hope the game is close so I can see who gets redder in the face more from anger BB or Bo .

No I will be cheering for Texas, ISU so annoying this year and need to be brought back down to earth.

Cheer for Wisco as it helps us in our division.

Hardly. I won't be rooting for Texas, either. I just don't really care about ISU until a few weeks before we play them.

Yes, but only because I've got money on them. Texas isn't nearly as good as their ranking would suggest and ISU isn't as bad as we'd like to think they are. 9 points is a ton to be giving up at home.

I am leaning towards wanting them to win but I won't cry if Texas beats them.

Cheering for Texas. Live in Austin, and have to many annoying in-law Iowa State fans I get to deal with when I come back to Iowa for the holidays.

over under on number of minutes until ISU fans start a "Boycott Hawkeyenation" movement because nobody will be pulling for the clowns. I say 20 minutes.

Yes, but only because I've got money on them. Texas isn't nearly as good as their ranking would suggest and ISU isn't as bad as we'd like to think they are. 9 points is a ton to be giving up at home.

ISU is 3 plays away from being 0-3. They not as good as you think they might be. Texas will bring the pain tonight.

I saw two Texas fans at Jordan Creek last night. They were up for the game. I conveyed my hope to them that Texas annihilates ISU then gave them a Hook em sign. Then an ISU fan a couple of tables over spouted off..."Just remember, 44-41 Squawk fan". I told him I didn't remember inviting him into the conversation.

Four-way death match between iSU, nebby, wisky, and Texas. All lose. How can this happen? All lose by eleventy one hundred. Throw Miami in there and it's a great day.

Latest posts