You get what you deserve.......blowing a 19 point lead to a terrible team

Any long-time Iowa fan really had to see this coming ... from the rescheduled roadie to to the bait-n-switch big lead.

I told my wife at half I expected Iowa to blow the lead, fall behind by 10-12 early in the 2nd half and struggle back to a close finish ... just wasn't sure if they'd win or lose.

You wonder why it's so easy to be so critical and cynical of Iowa men's sports? Because today is such a common, predictible occurrence!

yeah lets be honest this sports program hasn't been very good in any area outside the early 2000's

It's pretty bad.

What an unbelievably frustrating way to end all tournament hope. Iowa basketball had got to be cursed. What does it take for the other team to miss a game winner?

What an unbelievably frustrating way to end all tournament hope. Iowa basketball had got to be cursed. What does it take for the other team to miss a game winner?

This is exactly how I feel. EVERY time we've had the chance to win the game at the end we miss. It seems like every time the other team has that same chance not only do they make their shot, but they make some miracle BS shot like today.

I wanted Buffalo Wild Wings

RbcD4Rq.png

I wanted Buffalo Wild Wings

RbcD4Rq.png

It was kinda funny the first one you posted, but this is ridiculous. I'm sorry that it took you 6 hours to make that crappy photoshop, but I don't think we need to be reminded in every thread.

Latest posts