Yep....this team is not winning another game.

HaydenHawk56

I know Jon talked about officiating as being a problem for Iowa in the latest podcasts, but this team's problems go well beyond officiating. They look listless.

We would score more if they just had JBo put up 40 shots . Everyone dribbles around scared of putting up a shot . Moss passes up wide open shots all the time. Garza is pathetic on boxing out . This team is awful

The sheer volume of blatantly one sided calls was proof to me what was decided before the game. I'm really disappointed how bad we're playing but we wouldn't have bnbwon this game even if we shot like we did against Illinois. They would have just started waving off makes due to off the ball fouls before the shot.

The sheer volume of blatantly one sided calls was proof to me what was decided before the game. I'm really disappointed how bad we're playing but we wouldn't have bnbwon this game even if we shot like we did against Illinois. They would have just started waving off makes due to off the ball fouls before the shot.
Lol what? Happ owned us in the post.

No just no. The refs had nothing to do with this whooping. Iowa barely ever got it inside to even draw a foul. I think every player on Wisconsin got an opportunity to have a throw down on Iowa. This was a bully beatdown, refs were irrelevant.

March 15, 2013............last time an Iowa player was top scorer in a game with less than 10 points. We broke through tonight with Kriener and Bohannon each getting 8.

We would score more if they just had JBo put up 40 shots . Everyone dribbles around scared of putting up a shot .

I was thinking the same thing. They would probably score more points if the shooters just launched treys at the first halfway-decent opportunity every time down the court.

Latest posts