Xavier Foster, Family Handling Pressure of Process

This would make sense why he hasn’t announced his top 3 yet. Could see something in the next few days if he’s going that route.

I know it's crystal ball material, but any leanings after the interview?

Nope. Iowa is in the picture but I really don't think a decision is imminent. Heck, I don't know how close a Top 3 is at this point after today's interview.

And for the record, the crystal ball stuff is largely smoke and mirrors, IMO. I find it interesting how often it changes and how it miraculously flips as kids are about to announce.

I thought maybe he hasn't announced his top three yet is because a college asked him to wait that he might be high on. If he is waiting on someone it might not be so good for Iowa.

I thought maybe he hasn't announced his top three yet is because a college asked him to wait that he might be high on. If he is waiting on someone it might not be so good for Iowa.

The story lays out why he has not announced his Top 3. He's been on vacation.

And its not like a 7 foot kid blends into the crowd either. It generally seems like high profile recruits are initially flattered by the attention, but most grow weary of it quickly. Hopefully he will be in a position to announce soon so he can get back to some normalcy.

Ralph Sampson famously took his time when making his final decision. Like as much as was allowed at the time. On May 31, 1979, Maryland, Louisville and Virginia were the finalists. We all know he ended up choosing Virginia.

Don't want the pressure. Immediately commit to the black and gold. Problem solved. Seems like a no brainer.