X-Box or PS3?

greghammel

I haven't played EA Sports in years, but need something to kill the waiting period for Hawkeye football to start up. So which system is best for playing NCAA 11?

Personally, I prefer the PS3 version. Of course that's because I got rid of my 360 after several red rings of death.

I actually prefer the Xbox controller, but the PS3 does offer slightly better graphics. If you like the PS3 controller, I'd go with the PS3 version.

The only other reason I can think to get the 360 version is if you have a lot of friends with 360's and want to do a lot of online play.

I like the 360 more. Especially with the new xbox that recently came out. Then again i'm a big Halo fan, where as on the PS3 you cant play it.

I think the PS3 is a little more versatile. The PS3 processes a little better. If you are leaning more toward online gaming, XBOX may be a little better because of XBOX live. I'm a little jaded toward XBOX however since the first generation didn't come with an HDMI output and they have a tendency to crash. Plus with the PS3 you can't beat the built in Blu-Ray player!

Ps3 for a better machine.

Xbox for better gaming IMO. Much better controller and online play

I've always been a 360 person, but the gameplay is going to be VERY similar in either. 360 is cheaper right now that the PS3, but you also get a blueray with PS3. It's a toss up.

I got the 360 because I like the controller better, and from what I hear its better for online play (never played PS3 online) Overall the PS3 is better because of the BR player and it has a browser IMO.

I prefer the PS3 because of it's versatility. I actually like the PS3 controller more than the XBox. Plus, I don't need to use a cable to hook it up to the internet-it's wireless ready.

I prefer the PS3, I had 3 red rings and got so fed up with xbox and microsoft that I made the switch. Sold all my games and controllers and bought the PS3, best switch I ever made, as I was a PS2 guy before I bought my first 360, and I was glad to get back. I was wondering why people prefer the xbox controller to the PlayStation one? Is it just the size of them, the PS3 one is noticeably smaller, but other than that I don't really get it.

But yeah anyway, if you have both consoles it doesn't really matter which one. I'd go with the one most of your friends have so you can set up an online dynasty.

I am loyal to the whole sony collection. The only thing in my house that isnt sony is my ipod touch and my blackberry. But i will have to look further into that xbox kennect or whatever with the controlerless gaming.

I've always been a 360 person, but the gameplay is going to be VERY similar in either. 360 is cheaper right now that the PS3, but you also get a blueray with PS3. It's a toss up.

gameplay= toss up
online play= edge to Xbox
blue ray= PS3

use for just games= Xbox
use for games and everything else it offers= PS3 and it's not close

Just sold my Xbox (which I sadly got the day it came out - what a weird night at wall mart that was...freak show), and bought PS3 mostly becasue most people I know are on PS3 online. Honestly the game is the same on both IMO. Controller is a little different but after a few games it's all the same.