Wow

HawkeyeBasket

What a great time to be a hawkeye fan! This feels like one of the best streaks I've ever seen from the hawkeyes and during a crucial part of the season! Sorry if it feels like I'm too pro-Hawkeye but I'm just trying to enjoy it. This is the best Hawkeye Basketball team that I've seen since Big Bru and the H's. I feel like these guys really know how to play basketball. Let them see how far they can get in the tournament!

Attachments

• Iowa_Rutgers_Basketball_37196.jpg
    Iowa_Rutgers_Basketball_37196.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 5
I can safely, and happily, put to bed my preseason prediction of 8-12 or 9-11 in the conference this year.

Winning four road games, and counting, makes a small difference.

The last 10 minutes of the half I commented to my wife at least 5 times, “win or lose this game, I love this team and they’re really good.”

The last 10 minutes of the half I commented to my wife at least 5 times, “win or lose this game, I love this team and they’re really good.”
I think the physicality was a good learning experience for our team. It’s possible we could play an opponent in the NCAAs that’s less talented than us who tries to dirty up the game like Rutgers did.

I actually thought Iowa ran its offense fine and got good shots they just missed a few they normally make. I like the shot distribution with our starting guards combining for 30 shots. I think we are more efficient that way. We have to get Garza going, he’s really been struggling on both ends as of late.

Last two games haven’t been our best, but we won them and that’s all that matters.

Iowa once again played good at the end of the game. They made all the plays they needed to minus one free throw, then got an unlucky bounce to be in position to need a lucky bounce. Such a different look from the deer in headlights past players had.

Iowa once again played good at the end of the game. They made all the plays they needed to minus one free throw, then got an unlucky bounce to be in position to need a lucky bounce. Such a different look from the deer in headlights past players had.
One play I think people forgot about was TC missing a layup with 1:18 left. Iowa ran a good set and got a good look it just didn’t go in. It would have put Iowa up 69-63. If that goes in Iowa probably wins 78-72 with a bunch of free throws at then end. He misses it and Rutgers went down and got a layup the other way.

One play I think people forgot about was TC missing a layup with 1:18 left. Iowa ran a good set and got a good look it just didn’t go in. It would have put Iowa up 69-63. If that goes in Iowa probably wins 78-72 with a bunch of free throws at then end. He misses it and Rutgers went down and got a layup the other way.

Yep I did forget that. I was a bit blacked out with nervousness.

The referees were permitting the Scarlet Knights to slam Tyler all night, only calling a few fouls. The police should have arrested them for aggravated violence the entire Knight.....