WOW. Houston fans booing 12-0 coach/team

uihawk82

Booing the coaching decisions/ play calls, and maybe player effort. Tough fans, almost as tough as phillies and eagles fans. Not sure how you can boo them at 12-0.

Well non-AQ teams usually dont draw the TV audience although a once in a lifetime BCS bowl berth and their fans might travel to the bowl in big numbers. I think boise st had a lot of fans when they beat okla in that fiesta bowl.

They woulda been 7-5 in a decent conference, fuk minnesota would probably beat them... I'd be booing too!!

ah that is funny VegasHawk.

Houston looks like another high scoring team with little defense. The same problem Okie St and some teams have.

Yes, Houston would get butt whooped alot in Big 10, Big 12, SEC.

Maybe not .500 in SEC.

You have to kind of understand the frustration of these fans. They were about to have a dream experience. Just like Ball State a couple of years back.

I still dont understand booing your own team and coaches especially when they are 12-0. Unlike basketball conf champ. games in football you are pretty much playing another really good team.

ah that is funny VegasHawk.

Houston looks like another high scoring team with little defense. The same problem Okie St and some teams have.

Yes, Houston would get butt whooped alot in Big 10, Big 12, SEC.

Maybe not .500 in SEC.

THere's no maybe about it.

That’s pretty typical of fans in this new age........The most comical thing about that is, while some will be on a message board berating him…..others are desperately wooing him to be their next coach.

And even stranger than that is Sothern Miss had a really solid team. Better D than Houston yet they still found a way to lose to a very spotty 6-6 Marshall and a terrible 3-9 UAB. Otherwise we’d be talking about them in a BCS bowl…..

Chad

Latest posts