Wow 6-5? Who would have imagined?

hwks1

Losing to Ariz, Wisc, Ind, NW and OSU... who would have imagined this before the season?

Losing to Ariz, Wisc, Ind, NW and OSU... who would have imagined this before the season?
Just to pi$$ you off I celebrated the Bloomington win. Fact of the matter is there were more points in the Iowa Column in bloomington. And in spite of your paltry attempt to poo poo anythin I just want you to know I had a blast that night. Hope that frosts ya. Now do yourself a favor and make sure you have Kerosene in that arctic sun heater....the double wide is gonna be chilly tonight.

With they way we are playing don't count out Minny beating us either.

This team will crush Minnesota. You're a freakin idiot if you think Iowa played bad, if this O shows up against Minnesota it won't come down to the D getting a stop that they haven't been able to all year.

I'm just trying to be realistic. It has been a disappointing season, one that is just balancing out the close games we won last year.

I'm not down on this team at all... Next year actually looks very very interesting. I like the guys we got coming back and I'm looking forward to the new guys coming in.

I can name one play in each of the 5 games we lost that turn that game into a win...5 plays from being 11-0 right now! No kidding

We have one of the best staffs anywhere. The NFL wants it. Gimme a break with the staff bashing, KF bashing, KOK bashing. NP is/was give a reprieve from the idiotic rants because of his battle this season with his health. For F's sake the players have to make plays and haven't. Ask them yourselves if you don't believe me. Ask anybody who has ever strapped on a helmet. You don't get to where we are without a top notch staff. Period. We are right there. Watch some game film and you will see guys getting beat individually in plenty of spots. The wheel of blame has plenty of spots to spin around this year on. How do we not get a penalty on the early hit to the head on Robinson though? The Big Ten office better have a helluva an explanation on that one.

Yikes. The day has come again. Now I know what it is like to be an ISU fan on game day: high overstated preseason expectations, a few notable wins against no one, a significant win, and just plain outplayed and out coached. (but with better than ISU talent).

Yikes. The day has come again. Now I know what it is like to be an ISU fan on game day: high overstated preseason expectations, a few notable wins against no one, a significant win, and just plain outplayed and out coached. (but with better than ISU talent).

As long as hawkeye nation wants to keep comparing itself/worrying about what ISU and its fans are doing all of the time this program will never be anything more than just better than ISU.

Hey *******, we are a missed FG from going to OT with OSU, but don't let that figure into your idiotic thinking.

Iowa was a missed field goal from beating OSU last year.

I'm not normally one to point fingers or throw guys under the bus, but the team flat choked in the 4th quarter. Meyers miss should not have been an issue.

Latest posts