Would you Support Gregory Hire?

Would you be SATISFIED with the Gregory Hire?

• Yes

Votes: 40 51.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 48.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HAWKEY3

Popular sentiment seems to be settling that Drew will be a no-go and that Brian Gregory is the man that stands in the way of (my personal choice) Steve Forbes.

I want to know if you would be SATISFIED (even if not your ideal) with the Gregory hire.

I would fully support gregory but would like to see forbes get the job because he can recruit and would prolly be here until we booted him out the door like Mr. Davis.

I imagine I would support any coach that gets the Iowa job.

I have my favorites just like everyone else. And Gregory isn't really on that list. But when all is said and done, I will still support him if he is hired.

I would fully support gregory but would like to see forbes get the job because he can recruit and would prolly be here until we booted him out the door like Mr. Davis.

Forbes is probably my #2 right now, Gregory around 4. I wouldn't have a problem with Gregory though. Although, there'd be a little disappointment.

I think a bunch of the names out there are either smoke screens or fallback options, so I'm not worried about a guy like Boylen. I also wouldn't have a problem with Wojcik, and Drew would be my favorite, though I'd put him in the doubtful catagory.

I imagine I would support any coach that gets the Iowa job.

I have my favorites just like everyone else. And Gregory isn't really on that list. But when all is said and done, I will still support him if he is hired.

That is the way I feel too.

And Jim Calhoun, Bruce Weber, Josh Pastner.

Yeah but those coaches go to the tournament more times than not. And recruit top 10 to 15 classes. And win conference titles.

Gregory hasn't done that. He has finished 7th or worse in conference 4 out of 6 years

Latest posts