Would Ken O'Keefe got shutout tonight?

This year I'd have to say that Iowa couldn't score on Alabama or LSU. They only scored 3 against PSU and 7 against Nebraska.

LSU's and Alabama's defenses much better.

is the game at kinnick or the super dome? Is coker playing? are we playing the mini tide or mini tigers? or full size nick saban or Les miles? clarification will need to be made for this scenario to be accurately analyzed

He may have been shutout with our offense, but he wouldn't have run the same 3 plays that LSU ran all night. This might have been the worst called game by an offensive coordinator I have ever seen. No rhyme or reason to anything LSU was doing tonight.

is the game at kinnick or the super dome? Is coker playing? are we playing the mini tide or mini tigers? or full size nick saban or Les miles? clarification will need to be made for this scenario to be accurately analyzed

If the Hawks played mini tigers or mini tide that would finally be a good game. Prolly 31-14 tigers/tide. Now if it was just Saban or Miles playing the Hawks, Saban/Miles with a late FG 17-14.

He may have been shutout with our offense, but he wouldn't have run the same 3 plays that LSU ran all night. This might have been the worst called game by an offensive coordinator I have ever seen. No rhyme or reason to anything LSU was doing tonight.
I'd prefer that Iowa would have no rhyme or reason to the playcalling but instead we give them the playbook.
Iowa would have been p*** pounded by either team that played tonight.

Whatever the conditions are, we get 3 points, maybe 6 max. Oh the genius of KOK and KF on offense.. gotta love it!

If KOK had LSU athletes no he doesn't get shut out. He would have called a much more balanced game than LSU did tonight.

Latest posts