Would Ernie Kent get a look?

I would have said no way last week; now he might look pretty good against who seem to be the actual candidates.

Kent's Oregon teams did have some good runs and played entertaining uptempo ball. But his teams seemed wildly inconsistent most of the time (8-23 a few years ago).

Kent's Oregon teams did have some good runs and played entertaining uptempo ball. But his teams seemed wildly inconsistent most of the time (8-23 a few years ago).

Career highlights
Overall 308-237 (.565)
Championships
Pac-10 Tournament Championship (2003, 2007)
Pac-10 Regular Season Championship (2002)
WCC Tournament Championship (1997)
WCC Regular Season Championship (1997)
Awards
Pac-10 Coach of the Year (2002)

We just dealt with a fired coach that was "great" at his previous job.

Just a thought. Would we give Mike Davis from UAB a call? He had some really good teams at Indiana and would have some experience recruiting in the midwest...obviously he has built UAB back to an at least respectable program again. I wouldn't mind him at all.

Just a thought. Would we give Mike Davis from UAB a call? He had some really good teams at Indiana and would have some experience recruiting in the midwest...obviously he has built UAB back to an at least respectable program again. I wouldn't mind him at all.

I like Mike Davis, and he can recruit. He did a great job with that Indiana Final Four team. I don't think he got a fair chance to make things work at IU.

I like Mike Davis, and he can recruit. He did a great job with that Indiana Final Four team. I don't think he got a fair chance to make things work at IU.

I hope we at least take a look or talk about it. He got ran out of town because they wanted Sampson. I would gladly take him though!

Latest posts