Worst offensive performance bince?

okeefe4prez

Arizona State 2004 with a sophomore QB starting his first road game at 2 AM Iowa time? Or do we have to go back to the tail end of the Hayden era to find one this bad? Or do we need to go pre-Hayden? This game was an embarrassment. Davis needs to take his cash and retire down to Prolizona or Prolida and leave us alone.

Maybe you missed the 2 scoring drives pal.

2004 ASU was worse though. When a dude named Walner scores your only TD via special teams, that is bad.

Maybe you missed the 2 scoring drives pal.

2004 ASU was worse though. When a dude named Walner scores your only TD via special teams, that is bad.

No, pal, I saw the two scoring drives totaling 5 yards set up by the defense and Jordan Cotton.

Im sure it had nothing to do with going up against a bunch of blue chip athletes from a team known for its elite defensive prowess

Im sure it had nothing to do with going up against a bunch of blue chip athletes from a team known for its elite defensive prowess

And many of their best were out of the game. Iowa should've put SOMETHING better than this out on the field today.

Not good today. Meyer totally shanking off that FG was not a game changer but really bad looking nonetheless.

No indictment on you but your team is full of the cockiest m-fers I’ve ever seen. Literally touchdown dances after every tackle.

1. LSU is always damn good defensively, but they were missing some guys today.

2. I don't care how good a defense is, 233 yards of total and 76 yards of rushing offense is embarrassing, especially for a team that focuses on establishing the ground game.

Running Weisman on outside plays against that defense is beyond stupid. He's not going to turn the corner, and he's not going to hit cutback lanes with much force. Canzeri had success whenever he got opportunities because he's quick enough to take whatever small holes developed. So like I said, the defense was good; but Iowa could have easily done a better job of calling effective plays for their personnel.

Latest posts