Woooo!...Beat down a bad opponent like a Top 5 team at home should official game thread

While I type on mobile a lot of times, the site will reset and just whipe what I wrote out and I have to start over. Not doing it now, seems to happen at peak times
I'll pass it along.

Actually since the new site switched over there seems to be a lot less glitchy stuff like that.

Runs like a dream this morning. Last night, I'd occasionally get kicked off and just got a black screen with an error. It was like timing me out. Not a big deal. I do agree with you that since the new update, overall the forums have run better over all.

Runs like a dream this morning. Last night, I'd occasionally get kicked off and just got a black screen with an error. It was like timing me out. Not a big deal. I do agree with you that since the new update, overall the forums have run better over all.
My favorite thing is now there’s no 30 second hold between posts. Game threads get pretty fast-paced when there’s a good game going on and sometimes a guy needs to start machine gunning content.

Copy your stuff before you hit submit and if it wipes everything, just paste it back in!

My favorite thing is now there’s no 30 second hold between posts. Game threads get pretty fast-paced when there’s a good game going on and sometimes a guy needs to start machine gunning content.
You know whats weird? Some posters watching the live game may see it up to thirty seconds ahead of others depending who their service provider is. So they will be posting things that some of us haven't seen yet.

One example that I recall off the top of my head. Nunge getting beat to the rebound at Illinois off Cockburn's missed free throw. People were posting " NUNGE what was that?!?!" and I hadn't even seen the free throw yet.

Latest posts