Wisky RB clement

Honestly, I don't really care if he plays. Their OL is so beat up and ineffective that I think we have a decided advantage in that area.

Ain't nobody here going to cry over Wisky having one RB get hurt for part of a season.... I just hope hope hope none of our boys get hurt this week and get tons of rest. I can't wait to take the wind out of Wiskys sails.

I just want this win. I don't care if we beat them because their entire first string come down with food poisoning. I just want to see that damn cow in our trophy case.

They were already thin at RB. If Ogunbawale goes down they will need to rely on the two Freshman. Ogunbawale could be worn down after facing the Hawks and Huskers back to back.

No violins though, we've been there and done that.

I just want this win. I don't care if we beat them because their entire first string come down with food poisoning. I just want to see that damn cow in our trophy case.

I love that as a potential nickname for the Heartland trophy.

That Damn Cow!

I love that as a potential nickname for the Heartland trophy.

That Damn Cow!

that's rough for that player but certainly helps the hawkeyes. It won't decide the game tho we are going to have to stop their passing game (which I am not that impressed with) to win. I think we would shut down their run game regardless. Everyone they have played has pretty much shut down their run game

I have 4 ticks on the 30 for that game, compliments of a good friend. I have been a Hawkeye fan since childhood and have lived in WI since 1981 and would not care of the rodents never won another football or basketball game. It is tough for me to celebrate an injury to a kid and I won't make an exception here. But, I hope WI will continue to have to shuffle their O line to find a good mix and if the RB god transfers to milk cow land and keeps their starter out of action, I will simply salute him with a beer. Does that get me off the hook?

I have 4 ticks on the 30 for that game, compliments of a good friend. I have been a Hawkeye fan since childhood and have lived in WI since 1981 and would not care of the rodents never won another football or basketball game. It is tough for me to celebrate an injury to a kid and I won't make an exception here. But, I hope WI will continue to have to shuffle their O line to find a good mix and if the RB god transfers to milk cow land and keeps their starter out of action, I will simply salute him with a beer. Does that get me off the hook?

Works 4 me!

It's the law of averages. Last year we managed to face four of the best, if not the best, RBs in college football. Let's face it the Hawks were gutted by those guys even with future NFL talent on the D line. The line backing corps back then was a real work in progress. Those are just some of the reasons there was less than stellar run defense last year and the numbers show it.

Now flash forward to this year and those RBs who gave Iowa trouble have moved on or have been injured. Clement, who was the next man in for WI, is now going to have to sit out a game with hardware on the line.

There is a good chance that, when the season is over, if we were to average the stats from last year's Hawkeyes with this year's model we would see numbers that look a lot like the average for the KF era.

Ditto for the O. Iowa has what appears to be a more convincing rushing attack this year. We have a QB with some wheels. The stats are looking a lot better there too. It's going to average out. He who's name will not be mentioned is focused on the RBs of other teams. Enjoy being on the upside.