Wisky goes down AGAIN

I've never been calling for him... Not sure he is better or worse then Ferentz but I havent jumped on that bandwagon

I don't want him as Iowa Coach, but losing at Ohio State is not the same as losing to a horrible Minnesota team.

From what I saw today it just confirms to me that the Big 10 isn't as bad as everyone thinks and the Big 12 isn't as good as everyone thinks. Hello TTech, Baylor, and KSU.

Now that it's a BIG free-for-all, I can feel more comfortable admiting I was rooting for MSU today. Here on out, I just want to see Nebby lose often and lose big. My wish for Beliema to go down has already been satisfied.

Look at the record this year in the BigTen no impressive wins by any one on the road this year. Wisconsin on the road has showed their true colors. Ohio state, same. MSU, same, Penn State has been the only team that has not really had that big test. Nebraska isn't powering the league in their first year either. Besides, Minn, Ind, NW, most teams have a pretty good hold on home field advantage. Iowa will most likely join the 3 teams above the next two weeks. Hope not but not looking good!

I was pulling for Wiscy all the way. Yes, I hate fo$u THAT much.

Anyone else notice OSU fans storming the field for beating the 15th ranked Badgers?

Yep. They know how huge that win was. They could still win this thing and might. They would be in total control right now had they finished off Nebby like they should have.

Wins over UNLV, NIU, South Dakota, Indiana.

Ok win vs Oregon State.

Nice win vs Nebraska

Beating a Nebraska team on your home field.. not exactly a proven stud team. It is showing now.

Wins over UNLV, NIU, South Dakota, Indiana.

Ok win vs Oregon State.

Nice win vs Nebraska

Beating a Nebraska team on your home field.. not exactly a proven stud team. It is showing now.

They didn't just beat them they blew them out. My point is you have to bring it in the Big 10 every week just like you do in the Big 12. This nonsense about the Big 12 being so much better is just that. You Clowns helped prove that tonight.

I guess all Wisco was good for this year was handing Nebraska what will probably be their only conference loss.

Latest posts