Wisconsin

NCHawker

Oh my, its WMU14- Wisconsin 13 in the 4th quarter. I was happy then realized I picked Wisconsin in the survivor pool.

Wisconsin’s air raid looks more like a wet fart. If not by a freak play on a punt that hit a Western Michigan player Wisconsin was in trouble at that point being down by a point to Western Michigan and Wisconsin’s defense not being able to stop Western Michigan.

Wisconsin’s defense looks very suspect. The question is what’s Iowa’s offense going to look like tomorrow or moving forward. If Cade looks like he did in kids day practice then Iowa was sold a false bill of goods.

Hopefully tomorrow what we will see is the Cade that won a big ten championship game.

Oh my, its WMU14- Wisconsin 13 in the 4th quarter. I was happy then realized I picked Wisconsin in the survivor pool.

Congratulations on your first win in the survivor pool. Good luck to you moving forward.

Wisconsin’s air raid looks more like a wet fart. If not by a freak play on a punt that hit a Western Michigan player Wisconsin was in trouble at that point being down by a point to Western Michigan and Wisconsin’s defense not being able to stop Western Michigan.

Wisconsin’s defense looks very suspect. The question is what’s Iowa’s offense going to look like tomorrow or moving forward. If Cade looks like he did in kids day practice then Iowa was sold a false bill of goods.

Hopefully tomorrow what we will see is the Cade that won a big ten championship game.
Wild to run an air raid offense and then play the short game all night. Not really the offense you want to rely on to march down the field for 20 play drives.

Latest posts