Wisconsin Football Tweets video taunting Iowa

I find it hilarious that the video opens up with a shot of Bielema. The dude who went to Iowa, has an Iowa tattoo on his leg, and left the Wisconsin program for the "brighter pastures" of bottom feeding in the SEC.

HAHA....the game sucked, but that video was great. The stuff about the Hawkeye chief and his facial expression is gold Jerry, Gold!

Lol, that was actually pretty good. Love the pronunciation for "Hawkeye" and "Badger". Took me a while to figure out what he was saying.

Clever very clever - still laughing - we had a our chances last year and will again this year - with different results

The best line? "The Badger chief elder enjoys the spoils of his people, subsisting on up to 10 pounds per day of earthworm flesh, rotting fruit and fine cheese curds the Badger villagers offer to him."

After seeing JJ Watts and BB roaming sidelines I turned it off, no sense in watching a Badger fan live in a time no more..

The reality is this.. Saturday is always a day for GOOD Badger HUNTING..

12075027_10153676983479116_7685429453254485119_n.jpg

GO HAWKS!!!!

This video was released five years ago. It's like having a thread about DJK's ego. Speaking of Mr. Look At Me, when's his "tell-all" book being released?

Latest posts