Wisconsin continues to own Iowa

I do feel like Iowa owns Happ more than any other team. He hasn't been impressive against us that I can remember

Would’ve been nice to have hit a few more of those 3’s or FT’s. I thought the officiating was a little spotty at times. That said, I thought the Hawks played hard. Noticed Moss didn’t play much in the second half and I don’t think Dailey even attempted a shot. I wonder if Dolphin’s comments got in head a bit and made him doubt himself. Overall I think we’re in better shape than last year. If they keep playing this tough they’re gonna win more than last years edition. A loss is a loss but they showed some toughness.

You can’t drop home games like this . What a pitiful offensive performance .
Wisconsin know they didn't play well, and that they stole one. You could see it their body language at the end.

Three upperclassmen not pulling their weight led to our pitiful offensive performance, wasting a 19/15 by Cook.

Seven assists. 39% from the floor. Spotty from line. Missed opportunity to knock off probable NCAA team.

Cmon, Guys. Things are becoming quite clear with Pitt and Wiscy. NYC was a blind squirrel moment for a decent NIT / bubble team. It’s back to Earth from here on....
inconsistency + struggling for a solid rotation and identity (FrannyMac’s perpetual lack of game-flow awareness and flat-out denial of his players’ limitations) and gradual reversion back to strategy (perimeter offense and man defense) that contradicts his players’ / team’s strengths and abilities.

Relish November and the non-con cuz it’s gonna be a brutally frustrating start to 2019 for Hawk fans.:(