wisc vs. osu

HawkeyeWalker

Watching this game...thinking we are going to have to play almost perfect to stay in these games. Just very solid everywhere. Whoever wins this game...wins the B1G...barring unforeseen....

Both teams can run, throw, have multiple playmakers, play very good defense.

Hawks going to have to be very disciplined, tackle well, play ball control offense(sorry y'all, only chance), likely win turnover battle, and have a little luck.

Nothings impossible...but there is currently a sizable gap between OSU...and everyone else in the B1G...with wisc and nw a good ways a distant 2nd

Abederas is a flat stud...Gordon a play maker...not enough

That said.....win next week Hawks andlets give it a go !

I pretty impressed that Wisconsin has been able to hang in this game. Their D is a lot better than I thought. They are very tough.

I'm not impressed with their passing game outside of Abbrederis though. It could just be OSU defense is really good as well but their passing game doesn't concern me going against Iowa's defense. I rather see Iowa's defense against Wisconsin type passing game with 1 great target vs a team that has 2 or 3 solid WRs.

I pretty impressed that Wisconsin has been able to hang in this game. Their D is a lot better than I thought. They are very tough.

I'm not impressed with their passing game outside of Abbrederis though. It could just be OSU defense is really good as well but their passing game doesn't concern me going against Iowa's defense. I rather see Iowa's defense against Wisconsin type passing game with 1 great target vs a team that has 2 or 3 solid WRs.
OSU's defense had struggled some this year. Selling out vs the run tonight.

Who has the higher payroll?

O$U
Cleveland Browns

Browns are quite a bit under the cap last I knew - O$U may be outspending this year.

Do you think Wisconsin ties it up at the end of regulation with a chance to win only to have the coach kneel on the ball so they can go into overtime and lose it?

Do you think Wisconsin ties it up at the end of regulation with a chance to win only to have the coach kneel on the ball so they can go into overtime and lose it?

Nah, maybe their coach will try to set up the FG they never get to kick. :)

The kid makes that interception right before the half and OSU doesn't score on that last play and this is a much different ending. Too bad. Wisconsin had their chances. Too many penalties, too.

WI is a solid team. QB is decent, not great, but serviceable. Run game did nothing. Only one receiver.

Screw OSU. Don't mention their name.

Latest posts