Win or lose is RichRod done for at UM?

livebythehawk85

With all the rumors going around that Jim Harbaugh's going to be coaching his last game at Stanford this weekend, is he going to be the next Michigan coach? I am no lawyer and so I was curious if RichRod wins this weekend and gets fired shortly after, could there be any kind of lawsuit against the university for a wrongful firing?

I work with a father whose son is a red-shirt freshman at Stanford. They are hearing all sorts of rumors about Harbaugh. I would guess that if he leaves Stanford that it will be for the NFL (Carolina or Stanford).

If Michigan fires Rich Rod, I am sure that they would do the firing with just cause. Considering the NCAA rules violations that have hit the program since his hiring, depending on his contract, that could be cause enough for his firing.

Rich Rod will be gone by Monday and Harbaugh will be named their coach shortly after. Harbaugh to UM is a done deal.....

I think Rich Rod will be back, but is he isn't, there's not going to be any justification for a lawsuit. He's still going to be paid. The lawsuit question is stupid. Coaches get fired all the time.

I think Rich Rod will be back, but is he isn't, there's not going to be any justification for a lawsuit. He's still going to be paid. The lawsuit question is stupid. Coaches get fired all the time.

Sorry for asking such a stupid question. I guess I didn't realize coaches whose team finishes with their first winning record in three years and win a bowl game get fired all the time.

I would be shocked if Rich Rod is back. I hope he is not, simply because I hate that he has Michigan running the "spread" offense. That is not Michigan football to me. They need to get back to doing things in the "pro style" attack.

Sorry for asking such a stupid question. I guess I didn't realize coaches whose team finishes with their first winning record in three years and win a bowl game get fired all the time.

That's okay. People ask stupid questions all the time. No need to apologize.

I realize Rich Rod has really been piling up the victories, but it really doesn't matter how awesomely stellar his record is. They can fire him whenever they want and there isn't anything he can do about it.

That's okay. People ask stupid questions all the time. No need to apologize.

I realize Rich Rod has really been piling up the victories, but it really doesn't matter how awesomely stellar his record is. They can fire him whenever they want and there isn't anything he can do about it.

Well, there is one thing RR can do...RUSH THE FIELD!!

Latest posts