Will the B1G have three teams into the Final Four?

glidinghawk

Wisconsin, Michigan State, and Michigan are playing very well. I think they could make it to the Final Four.

Michigan doesn't need to play Duke, so Louisville will likely be their toughest obstacle. It will be pay back time in the Regional Final for the Wolverines.

I think Arizona is over-rated, they can't hit FTs, and Wisky should take care of them in the West. Creighton will be an interesting match up for Wisconsin in the Sweet 16, but I like Wisky's defense and discipline on offense. Also, Ryan is a better coach than McDermott.

Michigan State has the easiest path, and with Niang out for the Cyclones, they will most likey see Villanova in the Regional Final. Nova doesn't stand a chance. Payne is on a mission.

MSU vs. Wisky in the National Championship game! That's how I'm seeing it.

Thoughts?

Wisconsin, Michigan State, and Michigan are playing very well. I think they could make it to the Final Four.

Michigan doesn't need to play Duke, so Louisville will likely be their toughest obstacle. It will be pay back time in the Regional Final for the Wolverines.

I think Arizona is over-rated, they can't hit FTs, and Wisky should take care of them in the West. Creighton will be an interesting match up for Wisconsin in the Sweet 16, but I like Wisky's defense and discipline on offense. Also, Ryan is a better coach than McDermott.

Michigan State has the easiest path, and with Niang out for the Cyclones, they will most likey see Villanova in the Regional Final. Nova doesn't stand a chance. Payne is on a mission.

MSU vs. Wisky in the National Championship game! That's how I'm seeing it.

Thoughts?
I think if MSU, Wisky, and Michigan have more points than the teams they play in the Rd. 32, Sweet 16, and Elite 8, they will ALL make the Final Four

I can see Michigan State, especially and possibly Michigan. Then Wisconsin who mignt not make it. They have to beat a tough Oregon team and probably Creighton/Baylor. Think they would have a chance with any of those teams if they are ON every game, then possibly Arizona who I think would defeat them.....

Michigan would have to beat Louisville, if they both get that far to get to the Final Four. That would be an interesting game, think Michigan would be motivated to win that one....

:rolleyes:

Been a while since we had a all B 10 final. That would be good to see. Also wouldn't hurt recruiting

Don't see even 2. Wiscy and Mich don't seem like Final 4 teams to me but this is coming from a guy who had 2 of his final 4 teams knocked out in the first round.

it would be great given how anti big ten the media has become. the big 12 being the best conference crap. the big 12 alone is killing my bracket thanks to ou, osu, and ksu.......i'd count colorado too - i think they still have a lot of big 12 in them!

I have Mich and MSU in final four....meeting in the finals....Sparty taking it all.

One can dream, right??

I don't remotely see three Big 10 teams in the Final Four. I'm thinking Florida, Arizona, Michigan State, and probably Wichita State. Yeah, I think they can actually get that far. But Michigan? Wisconsin? Naw... I can't see them getting there.

The Big 12 is really getting all the respect these days. Seven of their ten schools chosen for the dance is pretty impressive when compared to our TWELVE schools only getting six teams chosen. Our good teams are good, but I sure don't see them being nearly good enough to reach the Final Four.. other than possibly Michigan State. This might be their year.

IMO Michigan St has the best chance, particularly with Niang out. But will NCAA refs let them get away with murder like the B1G refs do?

Wisconsin is going to have a tough time getting to the Elite 8. Creighton can score and Baylor is incredibly athletic. Either of those team are going to be tough games for Wisconsin.

Michigan can score with anyone, can they defend? Louisville has come back to Earth the last few days. They had their hands full with Manhattan and have looked ugly against Saint Louis.

I've got MSU winning it all in three of my four brackets. I think now that they're healthy, the Spartans are the best team in the field. This is definitely one of, if not the most talented team Izzo has had. And now that Niang is out, I wouldn't give ISU much of a chance to beat them. In the Elite Eight.

Michigan could get there, mostly because I though the Midwest was overrated from the get go. Its tough because it's the most balanced, not because anyone is really all that great. But I think Louisville is who comes out of that region.

I don't give Wisconsin a great chance, especially if they have to beat Oregon and Baylor. I just don't think those matchups would favor the Badgers.

[QUOTEndsorHawk;1290773]I think MSU will make it and that's it for the B1G.[/QUOTE]

I agree i think MSU will be there for sure. I think they will end up winning it all

[QUOTEndsorHawk;1290773]I think MSU will make it and that's it for the B1G.

I agree i think MSU will be there for sure. I think they will end up winning it all[/QUOTE]

This could sure be their year. It seems like everything is coming together just right, peaking for them at just the right time. Everyone is healthy and sound now. They seem to have their heads into it right too. I think they have the talent and ability. Will just have to see if they actually.. win.

FWIW, was lucky enough to see Az in person twice this year (at Colrado and ASU). I think they are pretty darn talented. Can really play D and some players w amazing offensive skills.
Still think I'll root for the Badgers if it gets to that.

Latest posts