Will Cyrus K visit Iowa?

thejumper5

I've heard for a few weeks that CK is planning to visit Iowa City the weekend of Friday the 21st, but I have a story that leads me to believe he won't be visiting. This may seem super creep-show, but I friended CK on Facebook a few months ago. Anyway, there was a post by him in my news feed in which an Iowa fan had commented about the 21st coming quickly. CK responded not by confirming or denying that he will visit Iowa. He simply responded "i take the sat 22". At first I thought he was referring to Saturday the 22nd, but Darian Cooper then responded "dat test is way to long". Apparently CK is taking the SAT on Saturday, Jan. 22 (which, I have confirmed is a national test day). I have a feeling that, unless he is taking the SAT in Iowa City (and stranger things have happened), he won't be at Iowa that weekend. I'm probably reading too much into this, but I think Iowa is silently out of the running for Kouandjio.

Again, I know how creepy I am, and I know how stupid it is to "friend" someone on Facebook. I'm just sharing what I read.

I've heard for a few weeks that CK is planning to visit Iowa City the weekend of Friday the 21st, but I have a story that leads me to believe he won't be visiting. This may seem super creep-show, but I friended CK on Facebook a few months ago. Anyway, there was a post by him in my news feed in which an Iowa fan had commented about the 21st coming quickly. CK responded not by confirming or denying that he will visit Iowa. He simply responded "i take the sat 22". At first I thought he was referring to Saturday the 22nd, but Darian Cooper then responded "dat test is way to long". Apparently CK is taking the SAT on Saturday, Jan. 22 (which, I have confirmed is a national test day). I have a feeling that, unless he is taking the SAT in Iowa City (and stranger things have happened), he won't be at Iowa that weekend. I'm probably reading too much into this, but I think Iowa is silently out of the running for Kouandjio.

Again, I know how creepy I am, and I know how stupid it is to "friend" someone on Facebook. I'm just sharing what I read.

knowing-is-half-the-battle.jpg

;)

Outside of the creepiness factor and without releasing too many details from the pay boards but as of now I have seen nothing to indicate he is not coming next weekend.

I have read nothing that says he isnt coming. If he does take SAT, maybe his visit will be Sat-Mon rather than Fri -Sun. Or maybe he will postpone SAT and take at later date.

It has been reported that he is not coming because of the SAT test. Not sure if he is coming the following week or not. If he does not visit we have no shot at getting him.

Ive always wondered if it was legal by NCAA rules to friend recruits or to post anything related to their recruiting.

What are the specifics of these rules?

I know every school has fans doing this

Ive always wondered if it was legal by NCAA rules to friend recruits or to post anything related to their recruiting.

I'm pretty sure it's a death penalty offense.

If the fan isn't affiliated with the University, there's nothing wrong with it other than just being creepy. Though fans who have season tickets would be well-advised to steer clear. Since technically, season ticket holders are boosters (with the donation to the UI Foundation).

Latest posts