Wiesy summer league

Zstatman

Came across the below, too bad, he could've used a good summer leauge.

Wieskamp will sit out all of Summer League due to a sprained ankle suffered in Tuesday's practice, Tom Osborn of the San Antonio Express-News reports.

The experience would have been nice for Wieskamp, who was drafted 41st overall by the Spurs in 2021. He played 205 minutes as a rookie. Of his 56 shot attempts, 43 were threes, and he converted them at a 32.6 percent clip. In the G League, he averaged 13.4 points, 4.8 rebounds and 1.6 assists in 31.2 minutes.

That sucked too was hoping to see him out there. What happened to Tyler Cook I never heard his name the last couple weeks either. I saw Uthoff play a little bit so that was cool.

I've talked with a friend who talked to JoeW in the airport. It's the Spurs that are shutting him down; he wanted to play in the summer league. I interpret that as he will make the Spurs roster.

There aren't many nba coaches better than pops at identifying a player as someone that can help his team and bring them along at a slow pace, teach them what they need to know and let the peacock fly. It seems Wiesy fits into that category but you never know for sure.

Latest posts