Wieskamp surpasses Barnes

I feel bad for him being a one man show. Should be interesting to see how he fits into the Iowa program.

I feel bad for him being a one man show. Should be interesting to see how he fits into the Iowa program.

Considering his competition at shooting guard next year he shouldn't have a problem. Let's face it, to play he just has to beat out Ellingson...to start he has to beat out Moss. Not exactly a murderer's row of upperclassmen ahead of him

I just hope he comes in aggressive. Too many of these young guys (Nunge especially) come in tentative and look to pass first instead of being the score-first player they've always been.

Just curious because they don't say in the video--

By what measure is he "6th all time in the state of Iowa"? Unless I'm missing a qualifier, that seems incorrect. There have been dozens of players with more career points. Do they mean 6th all time among players at 4A schools? That would seem more likely.

Just curious because they don't say in the video--

By what measure is he "6th all time in the state of Iowa"? Unless I'm missing a qualifier, that seems incorrect. There have been dozens of players with more career points. Do they mean 6th all time among players at 4A schools? That would seem more likely.

Must be something like that. Here's a link for scoring records in Iowa (last updated 12-11-2017). The career list starts on page 11. Barnes is listed with 1,787 points. Some good names above Barnes (not necessarily 4A) include Kyle McCann, TJ Hockenson, Matt Gatens, Dean Oliver, Jess Settles, Jeff Horner, Troy Skinner, and Todd Berkenpas,

http://www.iahsaa.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Ind.-AT-BBB-Scrng.pdf

Latest posts