WHY??????

I disagree. This was a sandwich game between Iowa and Penn State. It's nearly impossible to stay at a top level for the 12-13 weeks that is the college football season. They didn't have their best day and they won a B1G game by 21 points. This is a very good Michigan team.
They are not the number 4 team in the country. Maybe Top10-15.

They are not the number 4 team in the country. Maybe Top10-15.
There is pretty much a consensus on the top three teams. Beyond that, it's pretty wide open. Who do you think is #4? And no, they are much better than top 10-15, IMHO. FWIW, I think they'll run the table until they get to OSU. Although the East is a much better division and anything can happen.

There is pretty much a consensus on the top three teams. Beyond that, it's pretty wide open. Who do you think is #4? And no, they are much better than top 10-15, IMHO. FWIW, I think they'll run the table until they get to OSU. Although the East is a much better division and anything can happen.
1 Bama
2. Georgia
3. Ohio St
4. Clemson
5. USC
6. Tennessee
7. Ole Miss
8. Okie St
9. UCLA
10. Michigan
11. Penn st

This is why we don’t need an expanded playoff. Every year there’s 2 or 3 teams that are heads above everyone else. The current system works.

Latest posts