WHY THE EFF ARE FUSKER B-BALL TICKETS SO EXPENSIVE?!?!

Fryowa

Administrator
I live an hour closer to Stinkin Lincoln than I do to Carver so I thought about driving down for the 3/10 game.

Seriously go check that shit out on StubHub. Anything at all on the lower level ranges from $170 all the way up to over $1,200. I know they’ll come down but holy f*ck.
The Minnesota game I can get corner tickets for $70.

I live an hour closer to Stinkin Lincoln than I do to Carver so I thought about driving down for the 3/10 game.

Seriously go check that shit out on StubHub. Anything at all on the lower level ranges from $170 all the way up to over $1,200. I know they’ll come down but holy f*ck.

I bought them last year on stubhub for $75 ea. 22 rows behind basket. Sounds like they've gone up in price. Good stadium & atmostphere, as good as an NBA arena.

It's like this EVERY time Iowa goes to Lincoln for hoops. Months out that's the mark up on after market sites. Those prices will drop more and more as you get closer to game. In fact, I don't think I've missed a game down there for Iowa and I've never payed over $40 a ticket. In 2015 it was sold out. People were asking ridiculous prices. Drove down there, Pinnacle Bank Arena opens up like 150 tickets DAY of games - bought tickets in like 5th row on the corners. Year after that, I didn't even have tickets, went down and bought them outside of the stadium for $20 under face value. Yet, those same seats were $170 on Stubhub.

If you want to go the game, it will be easy. I am going, and I wouldn't miss it and I don't have tickets. I won't spend over $50 a piece for em.

Latest posts