Why Hawks no have an "intriguing" QB?

Snazz has no place in Iowa football... nor does pizazz... No team with either snazz or pizazz would have the motto "Beat us on our terms."

Snazz has no place in Iowa football... nor does pizazz... No team with either snazz or pizazz would have the motto "Beat us on our terms."

10492090_10202089765076345_4241747172205134855_n.jpg

snazz is throwing when others expect you to run

pizazz is fake like its run and then throwing.

We are just plain 'ol vanilla Iowa ... Smash-mouth football ... Honestly, I think Jake is going to have a tremendous year and will be one of the topic QBs in the conference.

CJ Beathard is my personal ''most intriguing qb''.....If Jake has the misfortune to get hurt again, CJ could end up being intriguing to the rest of the country, as he leads Iowa to the playoff.

CJ Beathard is my personal ''most intriguing qb''.....If Jake has the misfortune to get hurt again, CJ could end up being intriguing to the rest of the country, as he leads Iowa to the playoff.

Based on what? His flowing blonde locks? His back up qb status? His stats? Or the fact that he can throw the ball farther than the starting qb?

Based on what? His flowing blonde locks? His back up qb status? His stats? Or the fact that he can throw the ball farther than the starting qb?

Based on comments by Ed Podolak, Chuck Long, Greg Davis, and my own eyes at spring game. I trust those guys know football. IF Jake goes down again, CJ will shine this year. Nik Shimonek knows, also, or he would have stuck around.

Well I know more than all of them put together and I say rudecock is better and you only like him because of the back up qb notion, his blonde locks, and a bigger arm. Maybe he's good maybe he isn't but jake is our guy an he's plenty good enough.

I see that Cornbrath is also sporting the long golden locks this year.....I prefer Kidd....hair has nothing to do with anything.

Based on the fact that he can throw the ball over those mountains!!

Latest posts