Why does Okeefe4prez want to use my ugly mug as his avatar?

hawkfaninTX

I have to simply request you remove it, people do not need to see my face any more than they already do. thanks in advance.

LOL, I was just thinking that very same thing as I was reading another post by Okeef that I thought was yours. I was momentarily puzzled as I knew you posted more meaningful jargon, until I saw the name. I hit refresh and here you are reclaiming yourself. Identity theft! They walk among us.

no worries, i mean..... there is a reason I only own one mirror (and it came with my vanity in the bathroom). Otherwise, if i could shave without it i would.

P.S.(off-topic): if you do a simple "bowl search" on google 90% of the links have Iowa going to Tampa.... and of those predictions our opponents range from South Carolina to LSU. If for some reason SC wins vs Auburn our opponent would only improve, because then SC will be the auto-pick, and Auburn the other likely pick, moving LSU/Arkansas/Bama/Florida back a game.

If we get a 9+ win team and utterly handle them, will that be a good enough statement for you - and provide enough momentum for next year?

no worries, i mean..... there is a reason I only own one mirror (and it came with my vanity in the bathroom). Otherwise, if i could shave without it i would.

P.S.(off-topic): if you do a simple "bowl search" on google 90% of the links have Iowa going to Tampa.... and of those predictions our opponents range from South Carolina to LSU. If for some reason SC wins vs Auburn our opponent would only improve, because then SC will be the auto-pick, and Auburn the other likely pick, moving LSU/Arkansas/Bama/Florida back a game.

If we get a 9+ win team and utterly handle them, will that be a good enough statement for you - and provide enough momentum for next year?

Is this a question for me?

It fits with his satire, IMO. He's running with the "Tex is a d-bag" sentiment from the Coker Thread, and feels it fits with his "change in venue". At least that's what I think :D

I think Our current staff will have their hands full with any bowl prep involving the SEC, especially SC or Arkansas. I would prefer Bama, LSU, or Florida. It will be interesting to see if in fact that (Outback) is as done a deal as rumored. It certainly will take a spark like that to rekindle the embers for next year at the very least. We will see.

You certainly have the right to have your pic as your avatar if you choose and, in a perefect world, you should be able to express yourself as you wish without negative consequence, but, as you certainly know, this is not a perfect world. This is why I personally would never post my real picture or real name on a message board. This is the internet we are talking about here, the world wide web. It is readily accessible to any and all, including those of questionable character. Yes, most everyone thinks okeefe4prez is an absolute and total d-bag for doing what he does, but YOU gave him the ammunition. I sympathize with you 100%, but why did you put your real pic up there in the first place? Yes, you SHOULD be able to do that, but was it a wise move in retrospect?

Last edited:
I have to simply request you remove it, people do not need to see my face any more than they already do. thanks in advance.

He has trouble coming up with avatars and perhaps his ugly mug is worse than yours? I especially like the NW icon he added on your hat though!

My avatar is not your face, it is a random guy whose picture I took in Evanston wearing NU gear. I take a lot of random pictures like that. Any resemblance to you is purely coincidental. You'll note that the gentleman in my picture is wearing a purple shirt and a NU hat, it is clearly not you.

My avatar is not your face, it is a random guy whose picture I took in Evanston wearing NU gear. I take a lot of random pictures like that. Any resemblance to you is purely coincidental. You'll note that the gentleman in my picture is wearing a purple shirt and a NU hat, it is clearly not you.

I am growing tired of your brand of humor again right now. Change it please.

I mean - it's your site and all so far be it from me to tell you what's funny or not.

But OK4P is aces. ACES Jon!

I am growing tired of your brand of humor again right now. Change it please.

Jon, I will change it bince you said please. You have to give me some time - I'm hopping on a call at 9. Can you please post some pictures of yourself in Iowa gear? I will make one of those my new 'tar because someone stole my preferred O'Keefe picture and my old Alford flexing picture is too big to fit in these tiny avatar boxes. I had planned to change my 'tar away from a NU theme once Iowa won a game, so blame the Hawks, don't blame me.

Jon Hayden Fry is my great uncle and I was with him on thanksgiving and showed him your website and he was not happy to see that your Avatar was of him. He would like to kindly request that you change it to Kurt and support the current coach and not live in the past. Please change it.

Latest posts