Why Boise State Did Not Deserve a BCS Title Shot

To be fair, we have those types of fans in our fanbase as well. Didn't Sash or somebody refer to a guy who sent him an angry Facebook message?

Perhaps we don't have death threats or the sort, but you can imagine that if we were on our 3rd straight 12-0 season with a shot at the NCG, and we lost a game based off of some kid's mistake, we'd see those occur as well.

it's sad that we live in this type of world these days. What person is their right mind would create websites or make nasty phone calls like this. It's one thing to get upset about losing a football game, but to come after players personally is another thing. Kids have no sense of responsibility these days. GROW UP!!

It's too bad, but to be expected. He had to know it was coming and realize its par for the course when you are a kicker. I'm sure this nightmare has been played in his head plenty of times.

I thought this comment was kind of funny:

Petersen played down TCU's defection, saying the MWC still remains the best fit for Boise State's future.

"I have no feeling on that whatsoever," Petersen said about TCU's move. "The only thing I think is we're still going to a better league than we're in right now. And that's no disrespect to anybody."

No disrespect to anyone except maybe everyone in your current conference.

That's like saying, "you're a loser...no offense".

And actually, if Utah and BYU had stayed put, the MWC would have been a MUCH better conference than the Big East. Have Boise, TCU, Utah, BYU, and Air Force? That's a pretty solid top 5, certainly better than the Big East.

Latest posts