Why am I seeing political posts?

BSpringsteen

I am not a member of the politics forum, and for good reason.

If I wanted to see a bunch of nuts, I'd go to Trader Joe's. There selection is aces. Personally, I like the honey sesame almonds.

Also - an ad for Ford just came on. I already have a car. I don't need one, but yet Ford insists on automatically playing this ad and has since last weekend. I get it, they think I made a mistake, but I have a 3 year lease. Unless the ad is going to be about buying me out of my lease and then giving me an awesome deal, it really isn't relevant to me.

All of this is to say that I think there are some bugs in the system JD.

Trader Joe's raw almonds are the bomb.com.

Trader Joe's in general is amazing.

As a DINK household, being able to make delicious, somewhat healthy, many times organic, portion controlled meals in 5 minutes is a damn luxury.

Simply Awesome.

What are some of your favorites?

I think my tech had to make the OT permissions opt in be an all opt in..so for now, to see the OT posts when you opt in, you'll also get the politics forum...working on separating the two.

I think my tech had to make the OT permissions opt in be an all opt in..so for now, to see the OT posts when you opt in, you'll also get the politics forum...working on separating the two.
I hope you get this worked out, and soon. Thanks

This should be fixed now...if you are still seeing political posts and you did not opt in to that forum, but have opted into the OT, log out then log back in to see that the changes have taken place.

I can't even get into the OT forum...it's giving me the same message as if I were trying to get into the political/controversial forum...

I can't even get into the OT forum...it's giving me the same message as if I were trying to get into the political/controversial forum...

PM me your password and I will log in as you later tonight to see what is up....that is a frightening thought

Latest posts