Whose still a Hawkeye Fan!

HawkeyeMHA

Who still loves a nice sun drenched day in Kinnick?
Who still loves that tiger hawk on that helmet?
Who still loves the smell of the brats on gameday on Melrose?
Who still loves that Hawkeye Hauler crossing that state line?
Who still loves seeing the hawks coming down that tunnel?
Who still loves a Hawkeye touchdown and high-fiving your neigbor?
Who still loves the Black n Gold/

+1, +2, +3 it if you are still on board! Go Hawks!

I'm down with the Hawkeyes. I'd rather be a fan of a bad Hawkeye team then a fan of a good anyone else.

I talk a big game after losses...but after 48 hours or so....I'm back...it's in my blood...no matter how bad they are...I'll always be there. Now as far as in game emotions go...I'm a roller coaster...I can go from saying they're the best in the BIG to saying they wouldn't beat Tipton High School all in one quarter haha.

But I'll always be in Kinnick and sporting the black and gold.

go Hawks!!!

edit: +6....I think with 6 people we can get a box in the press box....Jon, isn't it about time HN.com goes corporate sponsor and gets a private box? :)

I talk a big game after losses...but after 48 hours or so....I'm back...it's in my blood...no matter how bad they are...I'll always be there. Now as far as in game emotions go...I'm a roller coaster...I can go from saying they're the best in the BIG to saying they wouldn't beat Tipton High School all in one quarter haha.

But I'll always be in Kinnick and sporting the black and gold.

go Hawks!!!

edit: +6....I think with 6 people we can get a box in the press box....Jon, isn't it about time HN.com goes corporate sponsor and gets a private box? :)

Yeah buddy! +6

I'm Hawkeye born, I'm Hawkeye bred, and when I die I'll be Hawkeye dead.
yeah buddy, im stealing that one I say i'll be sitting in Kinnick until I am a shriveled old man looking like a curly que...

I've haven't missed a game in Kinnick for almost 9 full years now. I plan on continuing that streak until I die, or my kids lock me away in a nursing home for my own good.

When I finally do pass, I plan on being buried in my Black and Gold.

I've haven't missed a game in Kinnick for almost 9 full years now. I plan on continuing that streak until I die, or my kids lock me away in a nursing home for my own good.

When I finally do pass, I plan on being buried in my Black and Gold.

that's a definite +8!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts