Who’s gonna stand up for Dolph?

Dolph should not be fired based on whether he thinks he used the right choice of description. Maybe an apology is in order or just miss a couple of games.

Let me ask all of you, why was Dolph suspended a couple of months ago, what he said about Fran's recruiting or was there some other message in what he was trying to say.?

Dolph should not be fired based on whether he thinks he used the right choice of description. Maybe an apology is in order or just miss a couple of games.

Let me ask all of you, why was Dolph suspended a couple of months ago, what he said about Fran's recruiting or was there some other message in what he was trying to say.?

for what? He didn't do anything wrong so no apology is needed. The problem with NPCs is you bend the knee once and they demand more and more blood. The only way to deal with them is to defend yourself and give a big ol' two gun salute to them and PC culture.

He was suspended earlier in the season because someone in the truck left his and Bobby’s microphones on during a commercial. Additionally, there was probably another message being sent as well, I would agree.

The problem in both cases is the same, I would argue. No ill intent towards a player was meant in either instance, and there was no racist motivation in the latter instance. But when you are a professional broadcaster, certain expectations need to be met. There are certain things you can’t say on the air. One would be disparaging a player on a team you are hired to cover. Another would be not to say something that has racial connotations, whether there is intent on your part or not.

Those are professional expectations, and they know that.

Last edited:
Bobby Hansen and Eddy should have something to say on his behalf. Along with Kirk, donors, and the fan base. Keep the pressure up. I would also say the media should call this out as well. Jon did a great job here.

Latest posts