Who's Going to...

OkstHawk

So it looks like we've got a few bowl possibilities -- who's going:

Holiday Bowl in San Diego
Foster Farms Bowl in San Francisco
Music City Bowl in Nasville
Pinstripe Bowl in NYC

Anybody going to be spending the coinage this holiday season to watch this hot garbage?

I wouldn't mind Dec 30th in the Foster Farms Bowl in Levi's Stadium. Levi's Stadium is the new home for the 49er's. Right now I see Iowa -v- Arizona State Projection by Jerry Palm. That not to favorable for us IMO.

What if Iowa ends up beating a ranked team in the bowl game? I wonder how that will be spun.

When was the last time Iowa beat a ranked opponent when they were the under dog (because they will certainly be the dog in the bowl game)? Iowa barely beat Ball St. and we lost to Iowa State, Maryland and a severely depleted Nebraska squad...don't think that's something we necessarily need to worry about. BUT...that being said, when KF has a month to prepare for one game, he often prepares well. The problem is he can't prepare week to week. Either way, a bowl win doesn't erase this dumpster fire of a season and program.

So it looks like we've got a few bowl possibilities -- who's going:

Holiday Bowl in San Diego
Foster Farms Bowl in San Francisco
Music City Bowl in Nasville
Pinstripe Bowl in NYC

Anybody going to be spending the coinage this holiday season to watch this hot garbage?

No. I wont be spending a dime on anything associated with Iowa football until there is a regime change.

Latest posts