Who's Feeling Worse?

SouthernBumpkin

Iowa or Wisconsin fans? We knew this was gonna be a down year coming in and the disappointment still burns. They thought they had a shot at the NC. At this point in time we are 1 game back in out division. They are 2 games back in their division.

We can still win it baby!!

Yesterdays loss is just like when you get sacked for 7 yards on second and ten, do you just punt on third down?

Wisconsin fans probably feel a lot like Iowa fans did last year. High hopes going down the drain in close gut-wrenching losses.

Iowa fans probably are feeling more shame. Iowa just lost to the worst BCS conference team in the nation, being physically dominated for the last quarter of the game.

Overall I would say Iowa fans because they are the punchline for jokes from Minnesota. Wisconsin has lost to two talented teams on the road.

Wisconsin fans probably feel a lot like Iowa fans did last year. High hopes going down the drain in close gut-wrenching losses.

Iowa fans probably are feeling more shame. Iowa just lost to the worst BCS conference team in the nation, being physically dominated for the last quarter of the game.

Overall I would say Iowa fans because they are the punchline for jokes from Minnesota. Wisconsin has lost to two talented teams on the road.

Wisconsin fans. Last year's losses, especially the Arizona and Wisconsin, losses hurt a lot more than any of the losses this year. I've just accepted this team isn't that good and we're never going to be an elite team again until we see some coaching changes.

Last year I thought we had the potential to be a great team and the losses really hurt. This year was supposed to Wisconsin's shot at a title, they'll be back to being an average team next year and their little year and a half run as a top 10 team is over now.

We went from a 7 win team to a 5-6 win team

Wisky went from a National title contender to the outback bowl

Wisky fans have to feel worse

Latest posts