Who will be the biggest Impact player not getting HYPE now in 2010 FB Season?

clim33

Who will be the biggest surprise contributor next year? I have a feeling the RB Rogers might turn into our GL back and have a big impact on many games. Also think Huntermark might be a key OL next year.

Any other "sleepers"?

I hope Wegher is our GL back because I like seeing the Wegher-Bomb where he jumps over the whole line into the endzone.

Keenan Davis - Size, Speed, Hands. With a year under his belt as a true freshman, I think he becomes the third option in the passing game. I think this guy can stretch the field and if he improves the blocking, Sandeman and Chaney better get used to special teams because they won't see the field.

They say players make the greatest improvement between their freshman and sophomore years, I think this guy is going to force KOK to get him on the field more.

Nice feedback. Ballard is an interesting one. I really think Binns could have a huge season as well with CC getting lot of attention.

Nolan Mac. Was hurt during spring so he didn't crack the two deeps. Will jump up to a starting role and solidify the line.

I hope Wegher is our GL back because I like seeing the Wegher-Bomb where he jumps over the whole line into the endzone.

Completely agree. I would rather have a back with spring to vault the line than a back that will have to cross the line where the masses will be huddled.

I think people make some good points about Ballard, but I think the DL is getting a lot of "hype" as a whole unit, so maybe he doesn't exactly qualify for this question. I would say the same for Fedora-Witch.

I think Brad Herman will be good. He's bigger than Reisner, and Captain Kirk praised his perfomance in the spring. (Although would some consider that hype?) I also look for big things from Don Nordmann, especially in the red zone, with his 6-6 frame.

Nolan MacMillan. I honestly think he would have seen the field last yr as a true Fr if it weren't for some injuries. I think he'll be able to solidify the right side of the line.

With all the new lineman I could see one of them having a breakout season if we are successful. I could also see Tarpinian or Johnson becoming a stud.

CJ is already up to 260 pounds. I think he plays right away, and James Morris also sees significant time somewhere in year one.

I love the Keenan Davis pick. I wished we saw more of him last year but with one more summer in the fold and experience from last year, he will breakout and may be our biggest impact WR in some games with DJK and McNutt getting so much attention.

GO HAWKS

Jack Swanson- he can step in and play either safety spot, looks to be a clone of Tyler Sash, and I predict he will be and absolute demon on Kickoffs this season.

I also like Cody Hundertmark push for time at either guard spot.

I'll go with Markus Zusevics. If he can play well at RT, that would be a good sign for the offensive line as a whole.

I am gonna go with Herman. He is a great ball player and I think he will step into that TE position and play it well. Him and Reisner will dominate the big ten, Stanzi likes throwing to his TE's alot! Plus with our size and speed at receiver this year, the TE's are gonna get more looks! I think his first name is Brad? Not sure on that one.

Hampton clearly establishes himself as the 1 back and I think Wegher will have a couple of the biggest plays on offense.

Latest posts