Who who, who who, who we gonna play........

Traditionally a mid-power team. If they played in the B1G I would think they would finish fifth, sixth, or seventh on an annual basis. So this game could be tough especially given our recent struggles. I see the committee was just talking about this matchup and they are kind of iffy but chose us.

Villanova has been suckling in tournaments lately
Is that good for us or does it mean they're due?

Welp, our opponent doesn't really matter, since we wouldn't even beat Southern Mississippi Northwest Community College. At least losing to Temple won't be an upset.

My thoughts exactly. I was looking at their stats. They don't shoot, don't rebound, don't get to the line, don't force TO's, and will do all of that against us.
except when they play us they will do all of them things very well

Temples offense is really really bad. But they don't turn it over

Does that mean we are gonna have a blood battle to see who plays the worst on offense as we recently have showed we play at the level of our competition until the last two minutes of the game?

I see they are talking about our matchup for the third time and some changing their minds and picking Temple. I agree though with one of them who says Iowa is a battle proven team compared to the level of competition they had to play compared to Temple.

The goal should be to break last year's winning margin record set against Davidson. Wouldn't that be something. Iowa is the much better team in this one, Temple won't be able to keep up with Iowa in transition.

Last edited:

Latest posts