Who is the most overrated team in the nation?

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
Now that Utah has been beaten...

I say Nebraska. They were handled at home by Texas and they had Taylor Martinez in that game.

Texas has lost at home to Iowa State, and Texas is getting mauled 24-0 at KSU and the Wildcats had not completed a pass to that point.

Choklahoma. Even if they pull out a win tonight.
Nebby.
Sorry, kool-aid drinkers, but Boise St. They've beaten exactly NO ONE. Va Tech is a joke this season.

Choklahoma. Even if they pull out a win tonight.
Nebby.
Sorry, kool-aid drinkers, but Boise St. They've beaten exactly NO ONE. Va Tech is a joke this season.

You realize they've won seven in a row right? How about Ohio St? Who's their best win? Maybe a victory over an average at best Miami team, got smacked around by Wisconsin.

Oklahoma. Nebraska is a good bet too. No team in the Big 12 that has a loss should be in the top 10 really. That conference isn't that good.

This is by far the weakest that the Big 12 has ever been.

Nebraska in the top 10 after getting assraped by a terrible Texas team, and outplayed by an Iowa State team that let Utah score 68?

Usually they have one or two really quality teams, this year they all suck.

I think with Boise State, it's not that they are overrated, but that there's no way to tell how good they are because of their schedule. They may be outstanding. They may be just pretty good (and very overrated), but we don't have a lot of evidence to point to either way.

I would vote for Oklahoma, Nebraska and Wisconsin, in that order.

I have to throw in Auburn. Yes they score a lot, but they cant play defense. They are lucky to still be undefeated. Last year when Iowa kept barely winning, nobody wanted us in the top 10, now auburn is 1/2...bs

I have to throw in Auburn. Yes they score a lot, but they cant play defense. They are lucky to still be undefeated. Last year when Iowa kept barely winning, nobody wanted us in the top 10, now auburn is 1/2...bs

I love playing this hating game. Every team sucks, no one in the top 10 is any good. Auburn sucks, Boise St. sucks, TCU barely beat Oregon St. and beat an over ranked Utah. Alabama only has one decent win and that was against Arkansas whose defense sucks and barely beat a crappy Georgia team. LSU is terrible, they should have lost to a horrible Tennesse team, only somehow their coach screwed up more than Les Miles. Wisconsin got lucky to beat an average Arizona St team at home, struggled with San Jose St and got killed by an overrated Michigan St team who got blown out by Iowa who should have been killed by an Indiana team that almost got beat by Arkansas St. Ohio St has played a softer a schedule than Boise St. and got punched in the mouth by the only decent team they've played. Nebraska lost to Texas who lost at home to UCLA and Iowa St. Oklahoma has just squeeked by Utah St, Cincy and lost to a Texas A&M team with no defense and an overrated Mizzou team. Everybody sucks.

I love playing this hating game. Every team sucks, no one in the top 10 is any good. Auburn sucks, Boise St. sucks, TCU barely beat Oregon St. and beat an over ranked Utah. Alabama only has one decent win and that was against Arkansas whose defense sucks and barely beat a crappy Georgia team. LSU is terrible, they should have lost to a horrible Tennesse team, only somehow their coach screwed up more than Les Miles. Wisconsin got lucky to beat an average Arizona St team at home, struggled with San Jose St and got killed by an overrated Michigan St team who got blown out by Iowa who should have been killed by an Indiana team that almost got beat by Arkansas St. Ohio St has played a softer a schedule than Boise St. and got punched in the mouth by the only decent team they've played. Nebraska lost to Texas who lost at home to UCLA and Iowa St. Oklahoma has just squeeked by Utah St, Cincy and lost to a Texas A&M team with no defense and an overrated Mizzou team. Everybody sucks.

Awesome rant, dude.

Latest posts