Who is Big 10 Offensive MVP Right Now?

Lyttonhawk

Preseason was all about Pryor and John Clay was might have been making a case but as of the last two weeks he has been shut down. Minnesota will most likely not win enough games for Decker. I know it is still early but who are the favorites now?

Wow, nobody really stands out.
That Doss guy from Indiana is scary good.
I can't see a clear cut leader here.

Hmmm..... this is a tough question.

There is plenty of talent but I'd say no one deserves it right now. Not one consistent player.

You could go with Rick Stanzi??? I think you could.

As was stated in the All-Big 10 thread, I think you could make a case for Stanzi if he performs well the rest of the way.

At this point, I think it's gotta be Eric Decker though. Can he win the award if Minny finishes with just a so-so record...I don't know.

Decker was my first instinct but that was based more off talent...

Royster may if PSU keeps winning and has good games.

Stanzi may be the leader right now (based off of being a QB on an undefeated team)

I know several Illini fans who were picking Williams or Benn before the season. Their athletic department even made this cheesy website to hype them for awards:

http://7-to-9.com/

It is hilarious - Juice Williams for the Davey O'Brien and Johnny Unitas trophies? What a joke.

I know several Illini fans who were picking Williams or Benn before the season. Their athletic department even made this cheesy website to hype them for awards:

http://7-to-9.com/

It is hilarious - Juice Williams for the Davey O'Brien and Johnny Unitas trophies? What a joke.

That is just an awesome site. I just hope they leave it up all year so I can get a good laugh when I feel down about something.

And Decker is your Off MVP right now. Then maybe Royster. After that? Clark? Stanzi has to have a few more games without a pick (or just pick 6!) before he is in the conversation.

Why not Adam Robinson? RS Frosh and he is picking up significant yards every week. Granted the 2 headed RB machine is working, Adam has really started to come into his own.

If Iowa wins out and Stanzi stops the Pick 6's, it could be him. Otherwise, I say decker, purely based on stats.

Right now, perhaps Decker or Elliot.

By the end of the season, Stanzi and Royster should be in the mix. I think that Clay will start putting up some numbers too.

Latest posts