Who Gets In To The NCAA Tournament?

I guess if Iowa loses to NW and then gets a 5/6 seed in the BTT and loses again to like Rutgers they could be in trouble?

I guess if Iowa loses to NW and then gets a 5/6 seed in the BTT and loses again to like Rutgers they could be in trouble?

Yea but there is a 25% chance we lose at home to Northwestern, lose to a bad team in the tourney, and have our bubble burst on selection sunday?

Yea but there is a 25% chance we lose at home to Northwestern, lose to a bad team in the tourney, and have our bubble burst on selection sunday?

Wouldn't that be the ultimate kick in the nuts after last season and the momentum/enthusiasm Iowa has going on right now? :cool:

A couple years ago there was a big point about how teams were trending at the end of the year. I'm not sure if it's still a big consideration, but if so yesterday should've locked a bid for us. Not too many teams trending higher than Iowa right now.

As I see it Iowa has a 50-50 chance of getting in. Although there's only a 10% chance of that.

Latest posts