Who else is rooting for Georgia?

hawkeye12345

I would love to see Georgia win and watch the BCS virtually implode.

If, IF, Alabama loses, can you really send Alabama to the national championship? They lost to LSU but more importantly they didn't even play for their conference championship. Can you send Georgia? They are currently ranked #14 and have two losses on the season. Can you send LSU? They just lost to Georgia.

Does Stanford get a shot at the title? They, just like Alabama didn't even make their conference championship game.

And then.....what if Oklahoma State loses to Oklahoma tonight? Wow.

This could get really interesting.

I want LSU in the title game. I think they are definitely one of the best two teams in the country, and I want to see them play for it all. And with a loss today, they might not get into a BCS game of any kind, much less the title game. And THAT would be a damn shame.

I want LSU in the title game. I think they are definitely one of the best two teams in the country, and I want to see them play for it all. And with a loss today, they might not get into a BCS game of any kind, much less the title game. And THAT would be a damn shame.

LSU was going to be in the title game regardless of the result of today's game. The SEC is so far ahead of every other conference it's not even funny, it's too bad Georgia can't be in a BCS bowl as well.

Latest posts