Who do you want to win the B1G title game?

We need MSU to win so that the BIG can get 2 teams into the BCS. It's a long shot if OSU wins, but at the same time I would like to see the BIG back in the National Championship Game. For that to happen, we need Auburn to beat Alabama next Saturday.

Conventional wisdom says OSU will jump FSU due to FSU playing Florida and likely Duke in the ACC championship game, vs. Michigan and Michigan State.

The correct answer is that we want OSU to win so that they play for the national championship. Bonus points if MSU doesn't slide out of the top 14 and goes to the Rose Bowl.

I think another good question is who would you rather see in the Rose Bowl, Michigan State, Ohio State or Wisconsin? I am not a big MSU fan, mostly because of Dantonio but the thought of Wisconsin going to another Rose Bowl makes my stomach churn. If Ohio State ends up in the Rose Bowl obviously that means they did not jump FSU or Alabama stayed unbeaten.

I am pulling for Auburn to upset Alabama to set up a Ohio State vs Florida State BCS championship game as the SEC streak needs to end. Either way I want Ohio State to win the B1G title game. They give the B1G the best chance to win either a NC or the Rose Bowl.

Not sure Ohio State can bring a national title to the conference, but I'm also tired of the ESPN decade long drive to bury the conference so if the Buckeyes can get in and get it done, and Michigan State or Wisconsin can win the Rose Bowl (or another BCS game) I'd be all for it.

If Ohio State loses, it pretty much guarantees that either Auburn or Alabama will play in the BCS championship game. I really don't want that to happen.

yeah, i'd like to see OSU in the championship game. FSU might be without their QB by then (and sounds like should be).

i think MSU or Wisky could make a BCS bowl even if OSU wins the B1G

Latest posts