jmarkhawk

I hate ND - but right now

My Heisman top 5 -

#1 - Jimmy Clausen

#2 - Mark Ingram

#3 - Tim Tebow

#4 - Kellen Moore

#5 - Jacquizz Rodgers

What are your guys' top 5 heisman front-runners?

Give them here and then vote for your winner in the poll!

Last edited:
Frankly, I don't pay attention to that bogus award.

Danny Woeful. Gino Torretta. Seriously, what a pile of crap that award has become.

Christian Ponder from FSU is putting up good numbers also. He also looks like he has a very good future and is one heck of a smart kid.

McCoy

Engram

Golden Tate

Kellen Moore

LOL, you can only vote for one in this poll.

PS: I'd take Ingram, Tebow, McCoy and Clausen as the 4 who will be invited.

Last edited:
Frankly, I don't pay attention to that bogus award.

Danny Woeful. Gino Torretta. Seriously, what a pile of crap that award has become.

Just for the record I am with ThunderHawk on this one.

But for purposes of discussion, I think that if there were ever a year for a defensive player to win the award, this would have to be it. I don't recall a year where there has been such UNDERwhelming performances with no one really standing out.

The 3 chosen ones before the season:

Bradford: Injured, season is done, played about 1.25 games. Definitely can't win

McCoy: Tough to follow up on a season like he had last year...what was he at, 80% completions last year or something ridiculous?

Tebow: Numbers aren't great, injury hampers them further, and their defense seems to be doing more than their offense

In the true spirit of the Heisman, Ingram has to be #1 right now because he's the best player on one of the best teams.

Just for the record I am with ThunderHawk on this one.

But for purposes of discussion, I think that if there were ever a year for a defensive player to win the award, this would have to be it. I don't recall a year where there has been such UNDERwhelming performances with no one really standing out.

The 3 chosen ones before the season:

Bradford: Injured, season is done, played about 1.25 games. Definitely can't win

McCoy: Tough to follow up on a season like he had last year...what was he at, 80% completions last year or something ridiculous?

Tebow: Numbers aren't great, injury hampers them further, and their defense seems to be doing more than their offense

In the true spirit of the Heisman, Ingram has to be #1 right now because he's the best player on one of the best teams.

I agree I'm so sick of the pretty boy, church boy, community service quarterbacks we've had the past few years...it's nice that they are nice and you can understand them when they talk, but they are boring...I agree with hawkfan i would be fine with a defensive player or a thug winning this year...

I agree I'm so sick of the pretty boy, church boy, community service quarterbacks we've had the past few years...it's nice that they are nice and you can understand them when they talk, but they are boring...I agree with hawkfan i would be fine with a defensive player or a thug winning this year...

so who are these thugs?

1. CJ Spiller-Clemson
2. Christian Ponder-Florida St
3. Jimmy Clausen-Notre Dame
4. NSKHsadlkdjfa Suh-Nebraska
5. Mark Ingram-'Bama