White to Wizards- 2nd Round Pick 19

49th - Higher than expected, I believe. Nice. Marty and Miller predicted on their "show" that he would not be drafted..ohhhhh..fail again...

Congrats to Whitey. Young man worked his *** off to earn this opportunity.

Shout out to the ******* CyTwins on CyFan. He guaranteed dozens of times that White would not be drafted. He also guaranteed he wouldn't be 1st Team All Big Ten. Real genius representin over there.

Congrats to Whitey. Young man worked his *** off to earn this opportunity.

Shout out to the ******* CyTwins on CyFan. He guaranteed dozens of times that White would not be drafted. He also guaranteed he wouldn't be 1st Team All Big Ten. Real genius representin over there.

Probably one of the same dudes who guaranteed Kane would be drafted over Marble last year

Fran knows how to develop players. 2 years in a row 2 unheralded recruits get drafted to the NBA. Nice!

If he doesn't make the NBA he will probably make a lot more money overseas by being a second round draft choice. It will be interesting to see how it works out.

I'd say he translates to a high motor bench player, plays solid defense, rebounds, and gets to the line. I think he has the tools to stick around.

Wonder if he'll manage to develop a 3 ball.. would be fun to see.

Even if the Fairfax and ForeverIowan weren't banned, they wouldn't be trolling over here any longer. What a d1pshit fanbase, the days of Clown fans (yes Fairfax was a Clown troll) are over.

Congrats to Whitey on being an NBA Draftee. The Clowns and naysayers are looking like foolish DWEEBS, today. I also read and heard a lot of 'Aaron White not being drafted, blah, blah. LOL

Aaron White, once a Duquense offer only guy, takes Fran's opportunity and MAXIMIZED the Opportunity.

A slightly recruited guy, EXCEPT FOR IOWA, becomes All Big Ten, NBA Draftee and the most
Prolific Dunker in Hawkeye history.

Good luck, Aaron !

Congrats to Aaron going 49th! Very Impressive.

Having 3-star guys getting drafted in back to back years will definitely help recruiting. Nice job Fran

Only took four posts to turn a thread that has nothing to do with ISU to reference ISU.....yet ISU is "little brother"

This situation is precisely why ISU is and always will be little brother. You see, little brother chirps for years about how awesome they are and how they are going to be so much better than their big brother, while big brother quietly works and makes a better career.

But keep holding out hope that the NBA next year is going to really want an undersized 4 that plays below the net.

Last edited:

Latest posts