Which coordinator do you think needs to go?

Throughout the season I have seen many poor decisions made by the Iowa coaching staff and I am a firm believer that much of the success this season has been because of all the talent Iowa has on both sides of the ball. Do not get me wrong, Norm Parker has done many great things for the program and I believe he deserves a lot of credit for what he has done at the University of Iowa, but when will he learn that in the game of football, you have to make some changes throughout the game. Iowa has struggled against the passing game all season long. It shows in the losses that Iowa has received this year. In three of the four losses, the opposing team has went right down the field when they wanted to. Norm Parker needs to realize that sometimes you have to bring in an extra defensive back to improve your defensive speed when the opposing team's offense is sending three, four, and even five receivers out for passes. The linebackers of Iowa this year were unable to pass cover unlike some of the linebackers in recent years for Iowa yet Parker never changed this and that's why we have four losses from last second drives. The biggest problem in Iowa's coaching staff is Ken O'keefe. I have been saying for the last five years that he has to go. He is very predictable to me and I am not a paid defensive coordinator. We have the best wide receiver tandom in the Big Ten in DJK and Marvin Mcnutt and one of the best quarterbacks in the country in Ricky Stanzi. Why on second and third and long do we run it and play conservative.? With the offense we have this year we should be putting up thirty points a game almost and we should not even let teams like Indiana to play on the same field as us. The talent we have is not getting utilized at all by O'keefe. In saying all this, my question to you hawk fans is: who needs to go?

Latest posts