Which B10 teams would you miss?

Couppee

If the B10 added a team(s), which rivals would you miss playing on a yearly basis?

I really like being able to see Iowa vs. UM, MSU, OSU, and Wisc most years, and would really hate to see a change that would result only infrequent games vs these teams.

i actually already miss not playing Illinois- tho that prolly comes from the few years i lived in Peoria and had to put up with Illini fans

i actually already miss not playing Illinois- tho that prolly comes from the few years i lived in Peoria and had to put up with Illini fans

agree about Illinois ... grew up near the QC and love to beat those fools on the other side of the River

The only 3 I really care about are Minny, Wisky and PSU. Everyone else I would be fine with only seeing every couple of years.

My own conspiracy theory is Delany is trying force ND into joining the Big Ten by threatening to wipe out the Big East and teasing Nebby and Mo. I think his 2nd choice is Texas but Im not sure he really wants to expand to 14 or 16. Rutgers does nothing for me. Again I hope we only add one school so we can have the big football cash championship game and the new conference looks like this:

West: Hawks, Mn, Wisc, Texas, MSU, and Mich.

East: Psu,Osu,,Ill,Nw,Purdue, and Indy

or

West: Hawks,Ill,Whisky,Mn,MSU, Mich

East: Psu,ND,Osu,Indy,Nw,Purdue

Latest posts